Heston Blumenthal. What a cunt...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trans-sane, Nov 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Just watching a programme of his. Trying to make a giant breakfast. His attempt at making a giant boiled egg just made him look like an utter utter tool. Why FFS???
  2. Because I imagine he's very rich and people watch shite.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. davidflies

davidflies War Hero Book Reviewer

Because he is an utter tool! Trouble is it's made him rich with this so-called scientific cooking! So I suppose we're wrong - he's good conman and not a tool at all. Reminds me of the guy who cuts cows in half, and Tracy Emin as well!
  4. Tool.
  5. He's a cunt?

Wish I was a cunt like that instead of a poor cunt.
  6. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

if he is a cunt why were you watching him? bye the way troops I got two of his hidden orange xmass puds for this year woo hoo .
  7. I watched on (only because Mrs CM was watching) where he sought to make the perfect baked Alaska.
    When you could buy a perfect baked Alaska from Iceland for 1.99 GBP? Couple of bottles of Hobgoblin from the shelf and have 1p change from a fiver. Why bother with the dry ice bollocks?
    Indeed. Cunt.
  8. Why? Thats the tender whisper I silently mouth to God when your post's appear.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. C'mon. He's a bald cunt. With glasses. Here he is with some other cunts:

10. I've been a poor cunt and now a well off cunt, but at the end of the day I'm still a cunt, is that right?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. A little square red white and blue fucker eh!!

12. You are what you eat.

That's two of us.
  13. Memories, just memories....
  14. That's incredibly sad, either you're dominated by a femme, or your fibbing and where watching from choice.
  15. Until Clarkson mentioned his name on top gear, I didn't realize he was a real person. Up until then, I thought it was some stupid made up name. Then again, you probably couldn't make up a name like that. Wasn't there some reference to him being named after a service area on a motorway ?