Hes a better man than me luv.

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by oldpara, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Took the wife out to a dinner dance the other night. I'd been catching up with some mates from my local alcoholics anonymous, at the bar. when I got back to my table the wife says "while you were at the bar,that bloke over there asked me for a dance - while we dancing he said to me - I'd like to turn you upside down,hold you by the ankles,fill your vagina full of Guiness then slurp it all down in one gulp !! Are you going to have a word with him ?" Am I fuck I said, any man who can drink 5 pints of Guiness in one gulp is a better man than me !!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Answered a knock at the door last night. Two cops were standing there. One of them was holding up a picture of my wife. Is this your wife Sir, he said. Yeah I said, what of it ? Looks like she's been in a car crash, he said ? Well I fuckin know that, I said. But she's got a nice personality and she's a damn good cook !!

• Like Like x 5
  3. My wife always keeps her eyes shut while we are having sex ? You know why ? Cos she fuckin hates to see me enjoying myself.

• Like Like x 6
  4. I think my wifes ill. Sex is the same, but the washing is building up.!

5. The Lord be praised!!

Les Dawson is alive after all

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tell OP Yewtree then that death ISN'T the end.

7. LOL