Herrummphhhh *drops monocle*

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Feb 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He should be kicked out for wearing that queer earring. And for drinking in Bilberries.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. And his hair colour.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I imagine this young man wears his beret in an "un-uniform" manner to boot!
  4. yob.jpg

So let me gget this straight.

He is a Private. He is a Gunner. He is in the Army.

And thus he is allowed to get away with being a faggoty earing wearing thug?????

Lord save us all.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Someone in his unit should give the cunt a taste of his own medicine.
    2 pool balls and a sock spring to mind! Fucking gwa chav twat!
  6. How exactly is a loutish, immature, gwa, gunner too important to the army?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. That's just the standard patter the officer speaking on his behalf spiels to keep him out of strangeways!
  8. Shouldn't it be a £ sign?
  9. Fucking ugly cunt, no wonder he's got attitude only a mother could love that thing.
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Four times he's been up on violent charges? Seems a very lucky chap to still be drawing his salary to me. Its not like there is a shortage of people trying to get in to the Mob these days.
  11. Last time I saw a face like that, they had to destroy the whole herd!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Dear God!! he's fucking ginger!
    He would have been broken on the wheel in my day.
  13. He's a private or gunner, but he's in the RRF? Since when has the RRF had gunners or privates?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Perhaps they feared by sending him inside, bubba would get tired by his demands. Or he is just very fresh faced and the nasty papers picked the worst possible pic.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.