Herrick ops?

As a kingsman in 4 LANCS (DOL TA) who is currently going through his training weekends, I was wondering of anyone here can help me out in regard to which Herrick op is currently underway? Thanks :)

Thanks for that, just been wodering as we'd heard in our TA unit that we were on 16 or 17. thanks all the same though

4 LANCS are supporting 1 and 2 LANCS on I think H17 and 18.
Unless you have been in the system for a while then it is unlikely you will be on either of them, as CO 4 LANCS (the previous CO not the new one) stated a fair few months ago that he had recruited his last Herrick soldier as the time spent in trg etc would preclude anyone else going on these two tours.

4 LANCS are supporting 1 and 2 LANCS on I think H17 and 18.
Unless you have been in the system for a while then it is unlikely you will be on either of them, as CO 4 LANCS (the previous CO not the new one) stated a fair few months ago that he had recruited his last Herrick soldier as the time spent in trg etc would preclude anyone else going on these two tours.
I don't know cause the new CO told us there's been some sort of change and that assuming we push oursves to the limit...could get a position on one of the final Herrick tours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Gunners 29
spotrep Officers 0
swedusthebleep Charities and Welfare 14