Herrick 19

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Matt2328, Mar 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone tell or does any one know the next Rlc unit/regiments to be deployed on herrick 19 when it comes around?
  2. 2 LSR and 27 TLR
  3. I don't suppose any one has the relevant contact details for who ever is dealing with the manning for that tour as I'm trying to get away ?
  4. Apply through your CoC or they will just get pissed off and not support your desire!
  5. 27 TLR I'd avoid that one
  6. Ref 27, so would i. They seem to think getting really really fit is the way to do a tour of Bastion. Just get up to the standard of physical tests required, pack some winter clothing and hope the bonus money is still going. Oh, and get used to ISO containers!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CH5120, Might be a bit of a thing for fitness and tours 9TLR got really fit for deployment but lacked any trade knowledge and the know how to do the job and 27TLR are going down the same road, Isnt the CO of 9 married to the 2IC of 27??
  8. KoL, God knows, im viewing from across the road. Having done both H11 and 16 with 9 as part of the Supply Sqn then there maybe is some truth with what you say.