herrick 12 job list

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by greeny140, Nov 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This may have already been answered is there any website where reservists can see what oportunities there are to deploy out on tour next year? ive looked on army net and MOD website, our spsi isnt too sure either, thanx all

2. msr

msr LE

Tell him to get off his hairy fat arrse then.

Unless you are RA, in which case there is no requirement for volunteers.

msr

"Operational Commitments Establishment (OCE). Details of OCE posts are published on Armynet which can be accessed via the attached link. Access will require an Armynet account and full details on how to apply will be available via this link. On Armynet follow Career/MSWeb/OCE List. Further information can be obtained by e-mail from the following address:
    Intranet: APC-MCM MS(B) Augmentation Cell SO2
    Internet: msbaugcellso2.dmcm@apc.army.mod.uk"

3. yeh he is on the case at the moment but doesnt know where to look!! awesome, so thought id ask u guys

4. And if you are RA ? i tried that link but cant see anything beow rank of bdr ...

5. msr

msr LE

No requirements in role from the TA for the next Herrick.

I am sure there are plenty of non Guns roles in demand....

msr

6. So the bean counters have finally realised that a private soldier on 40 k a year isnt great VFM then.

Had to end one day.

7. I wouldn't get out of bed for that little!

8. msr

msr LE

More a case of the army coming up to full strength I think.

9. Slight syllogistic leap to go from the RA's situation with regard to one HERRICK to the Army's for the next and all subsequent HERRICKs and other Ops.

TA: cheap as Lidl chips.

10. More a case of being augmented by a Aussie Gun Tp and a Battery from another regiment I think. (oh and a sprinkling of STABS)

11. And out fo that 40k I have to pick up my own med bill for injuries sustained while training ...

12. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Why?

13. msr

msr LE

How so? By illicit treatment of the major term?

14. Physio bills ..

15. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

When Morris_Viper referred to a £40K per year Pte, I think he was alluding to the cost of some mobilised TA soldiers. If you sustain an injury as a mobilised TA soldier, whether on Ops or in training, you will be treated exactly the same as a regular. If your treatment has not been completed by the time your initial enlistment has elapsed it will be extended and you will continue to be paid your Reservist Award. At no time will you have to have to fork out for your own physio or any other treatments.