Herr Goebbles

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Minister of fcuking information, Jesus how far removed from reality are these people?

The Fourth Reich!!

2. Yep, there's even a vague resemblance to the Reichsminister for Propaganda and National Enlightenment, though at least the original was rampantly heterosexual. Interestingly, in a quick Google of Goebbels to confirm my belief in the accuracy of that statement, I found the following description of him:

"Utterly cynical, he seems to have believed only in the self-justification of power."

I think you may have hit on something!
  3. FFS, is this Groundhog Day?

Search before you Post, chaps! :roll:
  4. I shall search for 'eff all' in my condemnation of the Minister for Propaganda & Misinformation.
  5. My bold

They are so far removed from the people that they don't see people anymore only cattle to be manipulated for the greater good of the Party.
  6. I know I'm thick but why is this thread titled:

Herr Gobbles?
  7. Pa Broone is getting desparate.... The best 'Man' for the Job is my Lord Meddlesome.... he is a 'smooth political operator'...... Pa Broone is a 'Mediocrity', so when Boss, you surround yourself with other Mediocrities..... Not so they will argue the toss with you, but because you will have somebody to talk to in the wee hours of the night after biting pillows, carpets and throwing Cell phones around no longer has that 'Je ne sais pas faire' attraction any more... banging his knees on the 'Door Knob of Life'..... (Knobs..)

Mr Mandelson is a 'Man for All Seasons", and he will survive the demise of 'Neues Arbeits' and Broone and the rest of them.....

So for the time being. My Lord Meddlesome will be the 'Spinner of Tales, the teller of 'Myths and Legends' for Pa Broone and pals, in the hope some poor sod out there in society will 'Believe'....

(Oh sod it.... I do get carried away in full flow of wordage and crafting my skill as a waffle merchant....) But still... its all good fun.! :p