Heroin Godfather a former political assylum seeker

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Private_Pike, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Drug trafficking,human trafficking,extortion etc,etc . OHHH, I reckon he,ll get about 8 months. He,ll be out in 3 with good behavior.

Regards LT.
  2. And due to time already served, he'll probably be out after 4 days. Not that it even matters - he'll have a TV, playstation, newspapers, and a pool table to teach him the error of his ways.
  3. He can appeal on the grounds he had a profitable import/export business and he wouldn't get the same standard of living if he went back to Turkey :?
  4. They will have the prison remodeled to allow him wheel chair access to ALL parts of the prison and all the bathrooms and toilets will be made disabled friendly. Then to make him feel at home they will import a German Turk Schnell Imbiss (Gyros).

Me I have to find another way to stretch my war pension that little bit further.

5. I think the judge did recommend that he should be deported after serving his sentence. Hopefully by then, Turkey will be a member of the EU, hence no obstacles to this chappy being put aboard the next flight to Kusdasi. I'm sure the Turks will welcome him with open arms.....have you seen "midnight express"?
  6. By the way, have we missed something here? Asylum seeker, drug dealer, extortion rackets, milking us for all he can?

Surely our dear government would have recognised this blatant abuse of our collective human rights (eg that to live in a drug and crime free society)?

Wouldn't have happened if I was PM.
  7. Spanner be careful ... making statements like the above will get you labeled a rascist by the Guardian readers of theis fine country :)

8. Should be wheeled and tipped into the Thames the mong.
  9. I don't think it will work like that. Because Turkey will be part of the EU they will probably argue that as an EU citizen he can stay anywhere in the EU. I understand at the moment we cannot deport criminals to current EU states as technically we are border free! :?
  10. Bring back corporal punishment

Should have given him the electric chair.