Heroin Chic

S'trewth they look like like something the cats dragged in......................... Yuck, no thanks, one would have to be be desperate, or with a Darwin Awardee death wish.

There was a guy I used to work with on the drug squad who, whenever you walked past his screen, invariably there were mug shots of the scuzziest crack whores up on it.

We joked about it, but it was a little worrying.

Apart from looking like shit, you have no idea how badly these people stink in real life. I bet that Amy Winehouse honked to high heaven.

Russian, nuff said.

Even us 'old and bold' wouldn't go near them.
(and we can be a bit desperate ....)

The question is, what kind of sex sites were you looking for, when you just, ahemmm came across those photos?

an arty friend shared it on here face-ache - it does highlight how painfully skinny 'top' models actually are....there are a few on there of similar build, but not complexion or hair!

an arty friend shared it on here face-ache - it does highlight how painfully skinny 'top' models actually are....there are a few on there of similar build, but not complexion or hair!

Are you including that ARRSE Maiden Sluggy? I bet she was a stunner in her teenage years...

Russian, nuff said.

Even us 'old and bold' wouldn't go near them.
(and we can be a bit desperate ....)

Desperate yes. Suicidal.......No!

I wouldn't touch any of them if they offered to pay me

Luckily for you, I doubt that they will be offering to pay you.

They won't be that desperate.

So it won't be in issue, will it?

Feed this one up a bit and I would.

Amir_Artiz_04.jpg

They have got to be some of the worst legs I have ever seen , mind I would have to examine the clunge before making a decision.However , I would probably send her to the gas chamber.

Naw... feed her up a bit and she'd be dandy.

Naw... feed her up a bit and she'd be dandy.
Aye but , how much would it cost ? It would be probably cheaper whoring. Those legs would cost thousands to beef up. Worst feature on a woman is skinny legs. I suppose she could be useful as a kitchen slave come rape toy.

They look like some of the extras from The Walking Dead...

eeeeeuuuuuwwwwww!!!!!!!

Rodney2q

NSP

LE
Hell's teeth!! They neither look healthy or attractive.

This one's a bloke, isn't it...?

Amir_Artiz_03.jpg

Latest Threads