Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yes dude, see 2 episodes and must say that it's entertaining (I like the horny serial killer phnarrrrr)
  2. Oh she is a proper bad b*tch , she loves killing. She's nails too.
  3. It gets better :thumright:

I've watched the first 14 episodes and each episode is better than the last!
  4. I couldn't possibly comment on that , but I am given to understand the last episode was by far the best yet.

How can a series get better with each episode?
  5. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

I've watched the first 17 episodes (hint - go to the site mentioned in the first post and a lot of the episodes are available to watch).

The invisible man is my favourite so far!
  6. Liked it at first, but it's becoming like 'Lost' ; there's no bl00dy end in sight, and lots of unanswered questions.
  7. Unlike Lost (shite) there is a reason why questions seem unanswered, which does encourage a lot of speculation and interest.

Some of the plots you can see coming, but some of the plot twists are truly excellent.

You do find empathy with some characters , unlike Lost (shite) where you just want them to hurry up and start having a Lord of the Flies meltdown.
  8. It's a rather big hit here I have to say with people eagerly waiting for the next episode...

If you look on the NBC website there's a gap filler (between eps etc) comic book to be read which introduces the rather lovely new Israeli lass and how she came to meet the glow in the dark chap.
  9. Really, really like it - just waiting for mu pusher to supply me with the most recent episode. Definately not like Lost - this has pace, stamina, characters that you actually care about and doesn't take itself too seriously. Will be interesting to see if they can maintain this level of quality throughout.
  10. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I watched a few, shows didn't seem to click for me. I watch something else. I don't watch 'lost' either.
  11. Have never heard of this one, am in the process of opening PTP`s link, but my computer is shite & slow, so I`ll still be here next week. Am curious to know if this is out on DVD yet?
  12. Gave up with the down load in the end, but have found this...

Heroes is an American drama television series, created by Tim Kring, which premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006. The series tells the story of several people who "thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities" such as telepathy, time travel and flight. These people soon realize they have a role in preventing a catastrophe and saving mankind.[1]

The series loosely follows the writing style of American comics by doing short, multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing arc. Even with small story arcs that move the story forward, Kring said "we have talked about where the show goes up to five seasons".[2]

When the series premiered in the United States, it was the night's most-watched program among adults aged 18-49, attracting 14.3 million viewers overall and receiving the highest rating for any NBC drama premiere in five years.[3]

On October 6, 2006, NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly announced Heroes had been picked up for a full season.[4] On January 17, 2007, Reilly announced Heroes had been picked up for a second season.[5]
  13. Back April 23rd.

Bloody Americans and their poxy scheduling. One of the best series in years and they interrupt it to bring us 'Love Island' or some such bollox.
  14. WOW! If you've been watching this fantastic series and haven't yet seen the finale, get to it as soon as possible. www.tv-links.co.uk if you can't be bothered/can't figure out how to make bittorrent work :)

I'm about to go and watch it again from the start :D