Heroes....the TV series....help needed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right. I have searched ARRSE for Heroes....but as you can imagine there were a fair few results. I gave up after 12 mins of trawling.

So...my question is.....where was I up to with Heroes?

I was watching it a while back, and I've no idea what series/episode I was on. I would like to carry on where I left off, so any help would be appreciated.

Now.....trying to remember where I was up to is the hard part. There hadn't been any bloke exploding in NY if that helps. He'd met the invisible guy on the roof.

Someone, a female I think got shot in the painter blokes gaff.

Sylar had been captured, and strapped down, then escaped I think.

Does this help pinpoint where I was up to?
  2. You sound like episode 12 or 13.

look here for episode details;

Series 1
  3. Probably not much help but sounds to me like you were still part way through the first series..........

BTW - it gets better :D

Why not look around for those "linky" sites so you can watch online and catch up?
  4. Man alive! Are you that dependent on arrse? Afraid of the big bad world are we?

I foresee a nasty number of threads about which colour to paint the kitchen by other addicts. :roll:
  5. I can help:

Stop watching that crap. It's load of bollocks.
  6. Not at all. I wasn't sure which series I was on, let alone episode. I remember a thread on here regarding "Heroes" so made sense to me.
  7. Cheers Disco....spot on.
  8. Apart from the cheerleading blonde bint.Who is very watchable.
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

You read my mind.
  10. Ive watched it several times, and I still dont get the split personality bird.

Although I would do her also.
  11. I have seen the first two of series three.....
  12. If you nailed her would it class as a 3s up??
  13. So you've seen the bit where the cheerleader gets her top taken off by Sylar the bad guy then - not as good as it sounds sadly.
    Episode 3 has her getting hot and heavy with a blonde MILF in a small enclosed space and she's doing lots of heavy breathing. Much better all round.
  14. Yes I have... but not being a complete pervert I just watched the blood....