Heroes of Helmand BBC2 Nov 1st @ 1715

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by FluffyPurkiss, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This documentary - the story of the gallantry and sacrifices of the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment on their tour in Afghanistan last year - was first shown locally on BBC East in June and, due to public demand, is now to be shown again nationally on BBC2 on 1st November at 1715. One of the young men featured is my own lovely son, Teddy.
    Please spread the word. Thank you.

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

BUMP

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Please remember persec especially if still serving!

4. roger that boss, all sorted.

5. Fair one, but Fluffy did reveal herself in her first ever post!

6. If I have said too much then perhaps a moderator would be so kind as to edit my post. Sorry, I am just a proud squaddie Mum getting carried away (again) and the last thing I want to do is jeopardise my son's safety, or mine come to that....

7. But.....Teddy......Really?

He must be WELL hard.

:D

8. he is. giot a mate that knows him, also you should watch the program, all will be revealed.

9. Don't worry Mr Shanks, Teddy is NOT his real name, ha ha, and, for the record, my name is not really Fluffy either.

10. Can someone bump this nearer to the date as I'm bound to bloody forget before then!

11. You can watch it on youtube now if you want. Tap in oddball71, scroll down his postings and hey presto there it is. Very good it is too (as are many of his postings).

Sorry I cant post a link, the internet Nazis here at work dont like Youtube.

Wayner

12. just watched it. M.C.'s well deserved. brave lads.