Heroes Lager the New Forces Charity Lager~ Out soon!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Brewer_B, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The word is out! A new premium bottled lager is being launched in late February to raise funds for 4 leading military Charities, and to raise Millions of pounds for our Nations Heroes. Heroes Lager will be widely available from the end of February.

Beer Brands is launching the new lager, which will be brewed to International Lager standards, and hopes to receive listings in all the major supermarket chains, and pubgroups through the UK.

Beer Brands is a not for profit organisatrion and is appealing to Service men and women and their families to support this new brand which in turn will support their Comrades, and servicemen from other campaigns that need help.

It will be the same price as other National Lager brands, and will become the forces favorite.

Help us to Help them, and spread the word to all your frineds and family. More News to follow
  2. which charity does it support?
  3. Afghan Heroes, and there are two more major Charities that will be signing after Christmas, one of which is the largest Tri Party Military Charity in the UK.
  4. Brewer_B,

Sounds Great! could you as the brewer do us a huge favour here in ARRSE, a small Organisation called 'Holidays 4 Heroes' who actively help families of wounded and fallen soldiers as well as helping needy cases of former servicemen and women finding themselves falling on troubled times, are in much, much greater immediate need of funds than the larger charities you will no doubt be helping with your nicely titled beer.

You will probably also get thousands more people buying your beer from the forum if you help by donating some of the profits to Holidays 4 Heroes, they let us know exactly what happens with all the money donated and raised through Auctions, I will post the link to their update if I can locate it in search...

How about donating a firkin of your Beer for the Auctions for Charity Forum here in ARRSE :wink:
  5. All well and good, but if it tastes like pish ....
  6. As prt of our strategy for rolling out the brand we are going to retain some profits to make grants directly to some of the smaller charities.

One of opur pet projects for 2010 is to help another charity buy property in Wales to create holiday accomodation servu=icemen and their families to use.

I will contact you via your web site... and we can register contact details
  7. Yes......I think we should be given some free samples and report on here!

My hands up first!
  8. Pish... it will be superb, and let me say one other thing it will be thr riht price too there will be no excuse not to try it and then kepp trying it... wait and see...
  9. Pish... it will be superb, and let me say one other thing it will be thr riht price too there will be no excuse not to try it and then kepp trying it... wait and see...
  10. I divert your attention to my post up there ^
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Larger! Id rather drink Donuts piss than drink larger. Got any beer?
  12. To follow!!

June time
  13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Promoting drinking for soldiers. I'm outraged. Whatever next? It won't catch on you hear?.....hic.
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

good. Now let me just re-iterate something for you :wink: HOLS4Heroes ok?

Thats Hols4Heroes! take the time to read this board and you'll understand.