Heroes Lager the New Forces Charity Lager~ Out soon!

The word is out! A new premium bottled lager is being launched in late February to raise funds for 4 leading military Charities, and to raise Millions of pounds for our Nations Heroes. Heroes Lager will be widely available from the end of February.

Beer Brands is launching the new lager, which will be brewed to International Lager standards, and hopes to receive listings in all the major supermarket chains, and pubgroups through the UK.

Beer Brands is a not for profit organisatrion and is appealing to Service men and women and their families to support this new brand which in turn will support their Comrades, and servicemen from other campaigns that need help.

It will be the same price as other National Lager brands, and will become the forces favorite.

Help us to Help them, and spread the word to all your frineds and family. More News to follow

Afghan Heroes, and there are two more major Charities that will be signing after Christmas, one of which is the largest Tri Party Military Charity in the UK.

Brewer_B,

Sounds Great! could you as the brewer do us a huge favour here in ARRSE, a small Organisation called 'Holidays 4 Heroes' who actively help families of wounded and fallen soldiers as well as helping needy cases of former servicemen and women finding themselves falling on troubled times, are in much, much greater immediate need of funds than the larger charities you will no doubt be helping with your nicely titled beer.

You will probably also get thousands more people buying your beer from the forum if you help by donating some of the profits to Holidays 4 Heroes, they let us know exactly what happens with all the money donated and raised through Auctions, I will post the link to their update if I can locate it in search...

How about donating a firkin of your Beer for the Auctions for Charity Forum here in ARRSE :wink:

As prt of our strategy for rolling out the brand we are going to retain some profits to make grants directly to some of the smaller charities.

One of opur pet projects for 2010 is to help another charity buy property in Wales to create holiday accomodation servu=icemen and their families to use.

I will contact you via your web site... and we can register contact details

Pish... it will be superb, and let me say one other thing it will be thr riht price too there will be no excuse not to try it and then kepp trying it... wait and see...

Pish... it will be superb, and let me say one other thing it will be thr riht price too there will be no excuse not to try it and then kepp trying it... wait and see...

Brewer_B said:
I divert your attention to my post up there ^

Brewer_B said:
Afghan Heroes, and there are two more major Charities that will be signing after Christmas, one of which is the largest Tri Party Military Charity in the UK.
Which one? I'm a volunteer with one of them. You can PM if it's a brewery secret!

Heroes Lager to raise £1million for Forces Charities
A new premium bottled lager is to be launched in February 2010 to help raise more than £1million a year for forces charities - and to help provide long-term care for our Nation’s Heroes.
Heroes Lager is being launched by a not-for-profit company called Beer Brands, which has announced that Afghan Heroes will be one of the first charities to benefit.
Beer Brands is owned by Wales’s oldest brewing family and the company will donate all profits after cost from the sales of the lager to four military charities. The other charities will be announced over the next few weeks.
Simon Buckley, sixth generation of the world famous Buckley brewing family, said: “This lager is being brewed to the very highest standards and will become one of the nation’s favourites.
“Our aim is to raise significant amounts of money for the charities by making this lager widely available, and to give the consumer an easy opportunity to support our Nation’s Heroes.
“This new product will be available throughout the UK in supermarkets, pubs and off-licences and will cost no more than other well known brands.
“Heroes Lager will have broad market appeal to those serving in the forces, their families, and the millions of UK citizens who really want to help the nation’s armed forces personnel. We are convinced that this product is going to raise significant sums for the charities, and become a highly popular lager brand.”
Denise Harris, founder of Afghan Heroes and whose son Corporal Lee Scott died in Afghanistan in July 2009, said: “We’re delighted to be associated with this new lager and hope it will generate significant funds for our charity.
“Not only will people be able to support those affected by the conflict in Afghanistan, they will be able to raise a glass in honour of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.”
Afghan Heroes was set up by a band of mothers who lost their sons in the bloodiest 24 hours to date of the Afghanistan war in July 2009.
Their mission is to establish a support network so that those who have lost loved ones due to the conflict know there is someone who can help them get over their loss. The mothers have also raised funds to send a box of goods to every front line solider currently serving in Afghanistan.
For further information please visit www.afghanheroes.org.uk

oldbaldy

LE
Get to the back of the queue, sprog!!!

Latest Threads