Heroes Honey Up for Grabs/Sale

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, May 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems the Cheerleader from Heroes, Hayden the Hot Blonde, is all ' environmental ' and out to protect giant sea mammals...and ' we 'can help..

She's auctioning off a date with her to raise money to save dolphins and such..its all on E-bay..

You get to go with her on a boat tour/excursion to see the poor creatures in their natural habitat, have dinner with her..etc. etc... [ along with 5 other people, but you can always ditch them or poison their fugu or burgers to eliminate the ' competition ' ]

So.. Save The Whales, Save the World [ you know you want to ] and get up close and personal with those perky...um... maybe she'll wear the cheerleader outfit?

2. link?

3. If it's for charidee your not going to get your end away i'll settle for a pair of dirty knickers if she is selling any

4. Does it say in the ebay auction that the winner gets to taste her through her panties before raping and skinning her?

5. If the deal includes taking Eva Longoria from behind in her restaurant kitchen..then I think I'm up for selling the car to raise the needed cash...

6. She's a bit of a fat lass...chubby chasers probably all over that Ebay by now. What happened to her chebs?

7. Ill go halfers on a bid if we get to spit-roast her...