Hero to zero

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Stand by for multiple shite gobblers telling you it was done yesterday and putting links to it to shame you into suicide.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hands up everybody who gives a rats arse what happens to Welsh people.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
tumbleweed.jpeg

oh ffs you fucking mong it was fucking done yesterday you fucking mong,honestly people like you make me fucking sick,I mean for fucks sake how fucking difficult is it to keep across 200 different threads about every fucking topic under the fucking sun ffs?

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
oh ffs you fucking mong it was fucking done yesterday you fucking mong,honestly people like you make me fucking sick,I mean for fucks sake how fucking difficult is it to keep across 200 different threads about every fucking topic under the fucking sun ffs?
Oops. Sorry dear chap, now please go and take your medication. I would hate to be responsible for your tragic demise due to a burst blood vessel. Bad enough being a total mong for not checking previous posts, but, in my defence, I do have a life and only drop by here now and again.

Hero who saved children from shark in Australia is sacked for taking holiday while on sick leave - UK - News - London Evening Standard

My hat is off to the guy just for the comment he made when discovering that his two month holiday whilst on sick leave had resulted in the dreaded SNLR letter from the boss.

Mr Marshallsea said: “What am I going to do now? There’s not much call for shark-wrestlers in Merthyr Tydfil.”
Obviously if he was fit to go on holiday he was fit to work...

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Obviously if he was fit to go on holiday he was fit to work...
I agree entirely. However, the point I was attempting to make centered on his comment when faced with the grim reality that, due to his total mongness, he was no longer in gainful employment.

'What am I going to do now? There's not much call for a shark wrestler in Merthyr Tydfil'