Heres to you Mrs Robinson

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Taffnp, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

She's also been booted out of the DUP!
    BOOTED OUT

2. A pity it's not in The NAAFI.

[​IMG]

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ohhh cameltoe!

4. GWAR cameltoe to boot !

5. Ive had far worse!

Warminster anyone? or Guildford for that matter, circa early 80's, or Hounslow mid 80's come to think of it.

6. If she's in a severe depression...does that mean she's reflecting that it's back to sex with the old man now! :twisted:

7. Not a bad looking woman in my opinion.

I would but I don't think she likes RC types.

Interesting that her boytoy has his business on the banks of the River Lagan given that there is a well known Irish song.

MY LAGAN LOVE
    (written by Seasamh MacCathmhaoil)

Where Lagan stream sings lullaby
    there grows a lily fair.
    The twilight gleam is in her eye,
    the night is on her hair.

And like a lovesick lenanshee,
    she hath my heart in thrall;
    Nor life I owe, nor liberty,
    for Love is Lord of all.

Sinead O'Connor has recorded it

8. 50k cheaper :wink:

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Which really means:

He has pulled in lawyers that he wont have to pay for to ensure his back is well and trully covered.

10. Funnily enough I got an e-mail from Benghazi Bandit yesterday;

Attached Files:

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I actually met her & her old man some years ago in the La Mon House Hotel (before the IRA blew it up) at the carvery.I was home on leave & the family went there for a meal.Big brother was in the RUC & had his PPW & they were there with their RUC bodyguards,who sat in the lounge while the Robinsons ate (after asking my bro why he was carrying)
    She was a right stuck up cow,made a fuss out of herself to boot.I remember she was wearing a black & yellow dress & looked like a bloody bee!
    She strutted straight to the front of the queue to get her food & I'm sure embaressed Peter.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen!

12. But when she's banging on those pearly gates about to meet her maker...she can smile and say "I copped a 19 yr old when I was nearly 60...I went to my grave happy". Personally I would advise her next time to go for something abit older as it lasts longer, goes like a belt-fed and possibly won't need the money. 8)

13. Tutankhamen would be a f ucking toy boy to you, you relic.

14. They make a right pair.They should both be sacked asap.The peace Process will proceed without them.At least Mr McGuiness has a blameless family life,and always has.