Heres one I made earlier.......Aussie burglar gets creative

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You come home from a night out, notice that a light is on and a window broken, you see movement in the bathroom. You go to investigate and find this guy:;_ylt=AvREXd1SeM_rDglEUx1b0NoZ.3QA

What would your first reaction be?
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'll let you know if he does it to me when he gets out of P wing!
  3. I must admit to a certain amount of curiosity as to what exactly he was doing.

What kind of sex toy had he made? And what was he doing with the vacuum cleaner?

The description leaves a lot to the imagination, I'm more than intrigued.
  4. I was wondering that too, just in case I'm missing out on the handshank of all time :D
  5. It's the piece of wood that got me wondering.
  6. Before I could make any decision I'd have to ask how it's used and does it actually work. Then one could properly decide whether to beat the sh1t out of him before or after he finishes making it... :twisted:
  7. Just found a better article on the incident.

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Wank bag, brilliant. But why would he need a tapered wooden stick? :?
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

In the true Aussie tradition of wakning machines for Padres!
  10. Me thinks twas his "Suprise Sex" bag!
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Blimey! And I thought you lot were sophisticated! Doesn't everyone have a tapered wooden stick? It's for * and then you * in the * before * over* and * when it is full, then you use it to * and * after you* then just flsuh it away.
  12. "Judge Rafter sentenced him to 12 months' jail, which he ordered to be served in the community as an Intensive Correction Order."

Bet he'll enjoy that :wink: