Heres Bush the Berk lying again! What a surprise!

Pillager said:
Well it wasnt a surprise to me.
I find it amusing! It also confirms my suspicions, of what you are. :roll:

Dogface said:
You should know that your continued attempts at childish insults says so much more about you than any other whom to attempt to insult.
(My bold) A little off-topic, but I've been involved with translating, interpreting and teaching languages for over thirty years now, Muttmush, however, I simply can't understand what the last part of the above sentence is supposed to mean. If you were Brahms when you wrote it, is there any chance of an alternative, comprehensible version?

MsG

My bold) A little off-topic, but I've been involved with translating, interpreting and teaching languages for over thirty years now, Muttmush, however, I simply can't understand what the last part of the above sentence is supposed to mean. If you were Brahms when you wrote it, is there any chance of an alternative, comprehensible version?

MsG
While I have little knowledge of other languages, I know exactly what he is trying to say . I suggest, maybe you don't know as much as you think you do.

NEO_CON said:
My bold) A little off-topic, but I've been involved with translating, interpreting and teaching languages for over thirty years now, Muttmush, however, I simply can't understand what the last part of the above sentence is supposed to mean. If you were Brahms when you wrote it, is there any chance of an alternative, comprehensible version?

MsG
While I have little knowledge of other languages, I know exactly what he is trying to say . I suggest, maybe you don't know as much as you think you do.
From the fact that some of your posts are even more obtuse, NEO_CON, I surmise that you can understand Muttmush because you're a fellow Septic with much the same type of opaque thought patterns!

I've never made any claims about having supreme knowledge on any particular aspect of life or subject, academic or otherwise. Therefore, I suspect that the, arguably dispensable, addition of your last sentence emanates from your desire to establish your ostensible superiority, or at least some sort of quasi-equal intellectual footing. Well, you get and "A" for effort, me ole China, but sorry, no cigar. :D :D :D

MsG

Dogface said:
Bugsy7 said:
Dogface said:
You should know that your continued attempts at childish insults says so much more about you than any other whom to attempt to insult.
(My bold) A little off-topic, but I've been involved with translating, interpreting and teaching languages for over thirty years now, Muttmush, however, I simply can't understand what the last part of the above sentence is supposed to mean. If you were Brahms when you wrote it, is there any chance of an alternative, comprehensible version?

MsG

.....your continued attempts at childish insults say much more about you than they say about those you try to insult.
Well done- especially for someone who once took 4 attempts to make a 27 word post coherent. Now write it out again 50 times.

Incidentally, I took the lamentable step of replying to you because you asked me a question. Now, can you please do me a favour and point out, in detail, where you think I am going wrong with my analysis of the situation?

texengland said:
I also know that we are fighting a WAR against an enemy who wants our people and way of life destroyed.
who is this enemy?, what people? and what way of life?

Here's a vid of Bush the Berk in fine contradictory mode (he's actually contradicting himself). I'ts meant as a bit of light entertainment, since it's from the Daily Show, but it certainly gave me food for thought!

Enjoy (or not, if you're NEO_CON, Muttmush or any of the other supporters of this wänkbag).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHB_NRIojho

MsG