Here's a Twat you'ed love to give a good thumping!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm talking about this lardarrse from Portsmouth who already weighing at 20st of pies and pure english ale is deliberatly stuffing himself even further to gain weight because although 20st is considerable you have to be at least 21st in order to have a gastric band operation.
    It's potientially life threatening but this fat bastard would rather take that risk than subject himself to the exhausting efforts of dieting (which he says is impossible because he's a diabetic) or God forbid doing so fucking exercise.
    Wonder how much already scant NHS resources this will waste lets hope the operation turns out to be life threatening.
    Gastric bypass: Obese man trying to GAIN weight to qualify for weight-loss surgery | Mail Online

2. I hope the NHS refuse him treatment if he qualifies. Why should our taxes pay for this loser who can't be arrsed to lose weight by himself. What a complete loser. It is better to shoot people like this.

3. He says he can't diet, ie modify his eating habits, but he can manage to eat more rather than less. Hopefully someone with a sense of humour will keep moving the goalposts;

'Sorry Mr McCloud, did we say 21 stone? My bad we meant 23 stone.'

Repeat until he snuffs it or can be rolled into the sea as a breakwater.

4. A good left hook to jaw, jaw breaks, no pigging out weight loss sorted

5. Fixed that for you. No need to thank me.

6. You forgot one thing in your equation, all that blubber around he's jaw, acting as a shock absorber. I propose a sledge instead, or a brick at the very least!

7. Good drills, Chef. I think we've just found the new DG of the NHS following the Glorious Revolution...

8. Just inform GreenPeace, they'll rescue him, chuck him in the sea and with any luck some jap will harpoon the fat cnut!