Heres a strange question....

Why do women run like women?

When they're kids the run ok so at why do they change into fairy's when they're older?

I'm intrigued because there's a gorgeous woman in the gym who runs in that typical female manner where the thighs are locked together and only the lower legs move with the hands held high - highly in-efficient!! (but tasty!)

signed
sad but curious

headgear said:

When they're kids the run ok so at why do they change into fairy's when they're older?

I'm intrigued because there's a gorgeous woman in the gym who runs in that typical female manner where the thighs are locked together and only the lower legs move with the hands held high - highly in-efficient!! (but tasty!)

signed
sad but curious
Big hips

They saw what happened to Paula Radcliffe?

scared of prolapsing after a touch of ****?

Ahhh tis nothing more than simple biomechanics.

The difference between men and the women is how the hip and knee line up with one another. Women generally have wider hips and so the angle at which the femur joins the knee is bigger, this affects the pull on the patella causing the running gait to be changed.

There are exceptions to the rule though - check out Harrison Ford he runs like a complete girl! :-D

Cait said:
I blame Penelope Pitstop.

Clicky
Yep[, she runs like Harrison Ford, the dirty-little-lipstick-wearing-whilst driving-ho but not as dirty as the miscreant that added this comment under the video...

mignonhenne (1 month ago) this used to arouse me when i was 10-15 and i'm having those long forbidden feelings of her again.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! 8O

headgear said:

signed
sad but curious
Why? Because she saw you looking at her!!!

flowers said:
mignonhenne (1 month ago) this used to arouse me when i was 10-15 and i'm having those long forbidden feelings of her again.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! 8O
Well there's not alot I can say.... I used to fancy the Spaniel out of Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds buts another thread completely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Book Club 1
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 9
Bravo_Bravo The Intelligence Cell 4