Heres a sight that will have Blue_Sophist crying

I think it was on the "Meandering" thread that we discussed these hallowed grounds, the time has finally come Blue_Sophist - Not a dry eye (or Norland) in the house. :D

For those too young to know the delights - the Norlands' at least are still available.

Attachments

The sad remains of "Pantiles", a particularly good night-spot situated right opposite what is now the Earl of Wessex's front gate, just east of Bagshot.

One has to have been there in the 70s/80s to appreciate it fully.

I never really saw it in daylight, or sober, of course. :wink:

NOW, that's what I call a great party!!

In 1980, serveral of the Provo Staff and 1 & 3 took two ex inmates of the cells on a pab crawl around the Camberly area, THEY paid, for all the heart ache we gave them.

Mind you they did escape one night and slept rough on Dartmoor for several weeks, we knew where they were, but hey it was winter and so WHO was laughing? We never told them either that we knew and the only reason they were lifted was the local plod thought they could be getting hyperthermia, what will ALL the wet clothing :wink:

Community vomiting. Depravity. Loss of virginity. Other stuff.

You wouldn't understand ..............

blue_sophist said:
CB, are you honestly old enough to remember the WRAC training establishment on the eastern edge of Camberley?
I YES I AM!!

We would drive many a mile to the FUN there and it never failed to be a good one, so many memories and never an infection........ :wink:

CharlieBubbles said:
blue_sophist said:
CB, are you honestly old enough to remember the WRAC training establishment on the eastern edge of Camberley?
I YES I AM!!
We would drive many a mile to the FUN there and it never failed to be a good one, so many memories and never an infection........ :wink:
nuff said ...

Ahh - the Wraccery - fond memories. If you're old enough to remember the lovely R*b*rt* Pl*tt-H*gg*ns we have much in common ..............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SKJOLD Films, Music and All Things Artsy 9
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 67
Jerboa The NAAFI Bar 55