Hereford community

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Obviously someone new to the Arrse website and mindset here!!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Yeah i'm in Hereford, what do you want to know? I know i'm supposed to keep things secret but i'm a bit of a blabbermouth. Boathouse? Yeah it's green - oops shouldn't have said that.

Stand To! Stand To!

erm...just hold on a mo while I go and get a packet of crisp and a couple of beer.

Right, I'm settled in the comfy chair. In your own time go on - watch and shhot, watch and shoot.

:)

Rodney2q

Ask Andy McNab or even Chris Ryan, they're always working on SAS stories, better still buy one of their books, change a few words then claim it was yours.

You complete and utter waste of space, fecking journo's!!!

WAH or I'll eat my fucking hat!

Where's Hereford? Why's that got anything to do with the Secret Army Soldiers?

R

rogermellie

Oh dear,
These only ever go one way don't they :biggrin: Its like a lamb to the slaughter !!
Oh you can message me i was the 18th man on the balcony......................

Kind regards,

R M

Yeah i'm in Hereford, what do you want to know? I know i'm supposed to keep things secret but i'm a bit of a blabbermouth. Boathouse? Yeah it's green - oops shouldn't have said that.
Fucking Walt, eveyone knows it is yellow.

Oh and journo, go down the Red Lion the bloke at the end of the bar sat on his own, sipping his half pint of mild. He was the 2nd man on the balcony, honest hetold me so.

Ive never been to Hereford but ive read all the books and watched three episodes of Ultimate Force, PM me with your questions...

Johnny,

I like your taste in music and would certainly put your two favourite albums in my personal top ten. I thought that the Smashing Pumkins embraced the post industrial age with panache and that the Pogues album "If I should fall from grace with god" is a contemporary classic. What are your views on the attitude of the military to the fourth estate as expressed in Billy Bragg's "Island of no return"?

In terms of your request regarding the Hereford Community, I am happy to put you in touch with my Auntie Nellie who has lived there for years.

Other than that, I regret I am unable to help.

Yours aye

Bushmills.

Johnny McDevitt | The Guardian

Johnny McDevitt began writing for his student newspaper, the 'Student Direct' in Manchester, while studying a degree in Religions and Theology. He is currently under the tutelage of Guardian Unlimited's Paul Macinnes, learning that using more syllables doesn't fool anyone into thinking you're clever. His favourite albums are the Smashing Pumpkin's 'Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness' and The Pogues' 'If I should Fall from Grace with God'.

Latest Threads