Here we go.......

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/67530/1/.html

HAMBURG, Germany : A surprise witness who caused the postponement of a verdict in a trial over the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States has told German authorities that Iranian intelligence was involved in the plot.

Two German federal police officers told the court in Hamburg on Thursday that the witness was an Iranian man claiming to be a former spy for Tehran until mid-2001.

The witness has been called by federal prosecutors who say that he can incriminate Moroccan student Abdelghani Mzoudi, the second man worldwide to stand trial over the suicide hijackings that killed more than 3,000 people.

Mzoudi is accused of being a key member of the so-called Hamburg cell that produced three of the hijackers including alleged ringleader Mohammed Atta.

On Wednesday, the court made a shock announcement that it had agreed to wait to deliver its verdict to assess the credibility of the new witness.

According to German media, the suspect told German police that Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, former president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani and three other ayatollahs met with Osama bin Laden's oldest son at an airbase near Tehran May 4, 2001 to finalize the plans for the attacks.
You know, if you wrote a book with this sort of plot, you'd be laughed out of every publisher in London.

Well, look in to see how this one develops..

Now let me see..., the next chapter starts with Dubya saying that intelligence reports strongly suggest complicity by 'Ey-ran' in concealing Saddam's WMD (a la much of his airforce during GW1).
Sounds good for a start, sort of grabs your attention, doesn't it?
Cut to Oval office: Dubya (frowning) 'If we can get this off the ground and shooting, before the election, I can swing the patriotic vote... Yeah, mission accomplished! Daddy'll be real pleased'

Hmmm... I'm not a true cynic; really I'm not.

I don't believe it!
Ref. my last, written Friday, 23rd:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let me see..., the next chapter starts with Dubya saying that intelligence reports strongly suggest complicity by 'Ey-ran' in concealing Saddam's WMD (a la much of his airforce during GW1).
Sounds good for a start, sort of grabs your attention, doesn't it?
Cut to Oval office: Dubya (frowning) 'If we can get this off the ground and shooting, before the election, I can swing the patriotic vote... Yeah, mission accomplished! Daddy'll be real pleased'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I was wrong! It wasn't Ey-ran, it was Sy-ria!
It just goes to show, doesn't it......

so maybe i best buy myself
body armour
desert boots
combats
NBC kit
anything else i won't be issued??

749 said:
body armour
desert boots
combats
NBC kit
Were YOU there?
BTW whinge in private, big brother IS listening!

Its this "oops Big Brother" is listening crap that got the army in the ill equiped third-world state its in. How about all the officers and seniors in this mans army start displaying their moral courage and do the job they are paid for? E.G. Ensuring that their troops are adequately trained, led and supplied for the job in hand.

Instead of career preservation how about some career activation. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, or snivel and winge with all the other cowards!!!

wHoSaIdThAt? said:
749 said:
body armour
desert boots
combats
NBC kit
Were YOU there?
BTW whinge in private, big brother IS listening!
if he is listening why the fcuk is he not doing anything about it :?:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83