Here we go.......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jan 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/67530/1/.html

You know, if you wrote a book with this sort of plot, you'd be laughed out of every publisher in London.

Well, look in to see how this one develops..

2. Now let me see..., the next chapter starts with Dubya saying that intelligence reports strongly suggest complicity by 'Ey-ran' in concealing Saddam's WMD (a la much of his airforce during GW1).
    Sounds good for a start, sort of grabs your attention, doesn't it?
    Cut to Oval office: Dubya (frowning) 'If we can get this off the ground and shooting, before the election, I can swing the patriotic vote... Yeah, mission accomplished! Daddy'll be real pleased'

Hmmm... I'm not a true cynic; really I'm not.

3. I'm ordering a new pair of Desi-Boots just in case. This one ain't over yet...

4. I don't believe it!
    Ref. my last, written Friday, 23rd:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let me see..., the next chapter starts with Dubya saying that intelligence reports strongly suggest complicity by 'Ey-ran' in concealing Saddam's WMD (a la much of his airforce during GW1).
    Sounds good for a start, sort of grabs your attention, doesn't it?
    Cut to Oval office: Dubya (frowning) 'If we can get this off the ground and shooting, before the election, I can swing the patriotic vote... Yeah, mission accomplished! Daddy'll be real pleased'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I was wrong! It wasn't Ey-ran, it was Sy-ria!
    It just goes to show, doesn't it......

5. 749

749 Old-Salt

so maybe i best buy myself
    body armour
    desert boots
    combats
    NBC kit
    anything else i won't be issued??

6. Were YOU there?
    BTW whinge in private, big brother IS listening!

7. Its this "oops Big Brother" is listening crap that got the army in the ill equiped third-world state its in. How about all the officers and seniors in this mans army start displaying their moral courage and do the job they are paid for? E.G. Ensuring that their troops are adequately trained, led and supplied for the job in hand.

Instead of career preservation how about some career activation. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, or snivel and winge with all the other cowards!!!

8. 749

749 Old-Salt

if he is listening why the fcuk is he not doing anything about it :?: