Here we go again.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by devexwarrior, Sep 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How dare you pick on the cheeky chappy poor scousers who have never done anything wrong, ever!!

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

In our house that Dirge is sang to the words;
    "You'll never werk again, fuck all fuck all you've got fuck all and you'll never werk again, you'll never werk again!"
    Tickles us pink and the Missus is from Freshfields so hates footballers in general and Liverpool ones in Particular!

3. or any fucking work either.

• Like Like x 1
  4. In our house Its "You ve never worked at all, you ve neeeever worked at All......!

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's amazing how much time people who apparently hate Scousers so much spend checking the news for stories relating to them and whining about them on the internet.

6. You'll Never Walk Alone (or YNWA) is simply an anagram of YAWN. When will this grief whoring ever end?

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It's amazing how much time people who defend sscousers at the drop of a hat so much spend checking the news for stories relating to them and whining about them on the internet.
    Fixed that for you, no charge, I know you like a freebie!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is it because they desperately want to be scousers?

9. Compo compo
    We'll never work you know(like)
    We rob all day cos we do dat don't we
    compo compo compo

The B side.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

To be fair some of the older ones may have had jobs in the docks, not saying they werked lake yerr knows but after all a jobs a job arr kidderrrr!

11. once again, a post fixed for the usual fee(I need a new car stereo.)

12. I knew a scouser once! he only joined the Army because he'd that he'd get "Compo" every time he went on excercise......Boooom Tish!

I Thang you ...I m here all week...B&H £3.00 a pack!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank fuck everyone buys MP3s online nowadays, can you imagine if Woolies was still going. The queue for the CD could have been a nightmare with all the pushing and shoving.....

• Like Like x 7