Here we go again! FFS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I've had it, right I've had enough.

I was walking down the street minding my own business and some bloke comes up to me and tells me that my veterans badge was rascist and that it offended him. So I told him to fcuk off and kicked him in the head.

I gets back to my car and finds some bloody foriegner sticking a parking ticket on it because It got a "union JACK" on the roof and he said it was rascist, I toldhim it was good enough when my grandad bailed his fcuking country out of the shit so I biatch slapped him and drove home.

Well fcuk me If there wasn't some arrsehole there with a clip board telling me that I couldn't paint my house with a fcuk of big St Georges cross cause that was rascist to. Well I smacked him in the face with his own clipboard and now I've got five police cars and an ARV out the front tell me to surrender, well I won't, fcuk em the whole countrys gone pansy and is giving in to these bloody foreigners and I'm making my stand here.

Just one things fellas I'm gonna run out of ammo and food soon can anyone do me a resup?

Cheers.

2. Yoo is well bad!

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Tsk,Tsk.
    What is the world coming to when you cant even fly the flag anymore...
    Ah well,cest la vi.
    Oh Biscuit's,is that your car getting towed?...

4. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5. Air drop your locstat mins 15. BB Pellets and your own brand of biscuits. out

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Rgr that.

Now their fcuked, BB pellets, tap water and BiscuitsAB I can hold em off for ever!

7. I'll be round in a minute with a takeaway and six pack and then you can get the bus home if you can lift your bergen onto the luggage rack and have enough money to pay the fare. :)

8. Send me the address and I'll see if I can break through the cordon from the rear.
    Is it Stalingrad Street or Alamo Avenue?
    I've called the BNP for assistance and the Confederate Airforce are considering a request for precision carpet bombing of the Police lines.
    The KKK have comandeered the USS Missouri and are on the way to supply naval gunfire support but it may take them a day or two to get the boilers stoked up. The AWB are organising a wagon train to bring you supplies.
    Is here anything I've missed?

9. [​IMG]

10. Map ref please, I'll radio in logistic support from the USAF. If they're up to standard, they'll drop most of your supplies onto the assembled squad cars, and in the ensuing panic, you'll have time to leg it!

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yeah if you could get me the Swiss guard that'd be a bonus.

12. Ill send this cow around she will get you off and you may even get a sha+

[​IMG] :D

13. Ill send this cow around she will get you off and you may even get a sha+

[​IMG] :D

14. Yes.... I think you'll find the first point would be Jarrod's forte :twisted: