Her name's Lexi Woo

What sort of mongtastic name is that?

Next doors new granddaughter… Jeez!:shock:

ETA: No, it's not a shortened or a nickname, the name is down on the paperwork as Lexi Woo. It was bloody hard to keep a straight face as they paraded the new spawn 'this is Lexi Woo, isn't she gorgeous'?

My daughter is called Lexi for short although her full name is Alexandria what up with that? But Woo just sounds like an attention sreaming whore...If it's not a gook.

I used to work with a girl called Lexi Titcomb.

I shit you not.

What sort of mongtastic name is that?

Next doors new granddaughter… Jeez!:shock:

ETA: No, it's not a shortened or a nickname, the name is down on the paperwork as Lexi Woo. It was bloody hard to keep a straight face as they paraded the new spawn 'this is Lexi Woo, isn't she gorgeous'?
I'm sure she'll thank them when she starts school and is known as "Sexy Pooh" for the rest of her living days.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I blame the sad decline in the ancient art of bullying. When I were a nipper anybody with a weird name got fucked about no end and parents knew this. Now with a school full of Myleene-Tesco and Kyle-Rangerover parents can inflict all manner of stupidity on their poor kids. I only hope that at age 10 Lexi Woo announces "From now on I am Susan. Right?"

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I blame the sad decline in the ancient art of bullying. When I were a nipper anybody with a weird name got fucked about no end and parents knew this. Now with a school full of Myleene-Tesco and Kyle-Rangerover parents can inflict all manner of stupidity on their poor kids. I only hope that at age 10 Lexi Woo announces "From now on I am Susan. Right?"
How old were you when you announced that?

A boy named Sue?

Surely that should have been;

'My name is Sue, how do you do?'

The mother is a right humoungous heffer pig, so sexy may be a bit of a misnomer if the genes win out.
they usually do, to be fair...and what nature doesn't take care of you can be sure nurture will be mopping up.