Henry Herbert Tailors

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by CortoMaltese, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have just been visited by Henry Herbert tailors who have made some suits for a couple of us here. They do things the old fashioned way and make proper bespoke suits for not a huge amount of money. We would thouroughly recommend them and they seem happy to visit any UK or overseas barracks at no charge at all.....check them out at www.henryherbert.com

2. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

You're not called Henry by any chance?

3. You must have been impressed "Henry" you put the same post as this on the QM and the Officers Forums!

4. I think that your company has failed an advertising integrity test such that I wouldn't trust your suits over a dishcloth. Spammers.

henryherbert.com - one to avoid. Whoops.

5. Do they come in Bri-Nylon?

6. I see they are now appearing regularly in the banner pane... worth a bump to point out they are probably shysters.

7. In fact, they are spamming me on linkedin.com. Any way we can make henryherbert.com fcuk off?

8. @ Corto Maltese

I have a dear titled friend with the satorial eloquence of a rag & bone man who has been on Meths. Do you think you could smarten him up please ?

[​IMG]