• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Henry Herbert Tailors

We have just been visited by Henry Herbert tailors who have made some suits for a couple of us here. They do things the old fashioned way and make proper bespoke suits for not a huge amount of money. We would thouroughly recommend them and they seem happy to visit any UK or overseas barracks at no charge at all.....check them out at www.henryherbert.com

I think that your company has failed an advertising integrity test such that I wouldn't trust your suits over a dishcloth. Spammers.

henryherbert.com - one to avoid. Whoops.

@ Corto Maltese

I have a dear titled friend with the satorial eloquence of a rag & bone man who has been on Meths. Do you think you could smarten him up please ?

Latest Threads