Not sure if the "brand loyalty" between owners/drivers of Ford and GM products provokes the same sort of slagging off as occurs in the US and OZ but here are a few examples: Factory Ordered Road Disaster Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge(Datsun) Fix Or Repair Daily Found On Road Dead Flip Over Read Directions Four Old Rusted Doors Fixed On Race Day Ford Owner Really Dumb For Only Retarded Drivers Backwards... Driver Returns On Foot Fabrication Ordinaire Reparation Dispendieuse - French for ordinary fabrication expensive repairs. Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy Found On Russian Dump For Off Road Death Freaking Only Runs Downhill Fat Old Rusted Dog Freaking Old Rusted Dodge(Datsun) Frigin Oakies Really Dig it Funky Old Road Dog Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty Found on Road Ditches Found On Rubbish Dump Fails On Rainy Days Fails On Race Day Failure Of Research & Development Found On Road Deserted Fast Only Running Downhill Factory Ordered Road Disaster Ford Owners Recommend Datsun (Dodge) Forget Out Running Datsuns For Old Retarded Drivers Fcuked On Race Day Found On Rupert's Drive First On Recycle Day Full Of Rusty Dents Ford Owners Root Dogs Found Outside Reject Depot Flies Off Road Deliberately Fcuker Only Runs Downhill Q: What does a ford and a tampon have in common? A: They both come with tow ropes. Q: What does the GT stand for on a Ford? A: Glued together! Q: How come Ford makes tractors and GM doesn't? A: GM can't get one to run that slow! Q: How do you double the value of a Ford? A: Put gas in it Did you know that 98% of all Fords ever built are still on the road? The other 2% made it home!! Q: What do you call someone who buys a secondhand ford? A: Scrap Dealer Ford...At least they circled the problem. A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking. Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way. The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Ford, YOU ride in it!!" Buy a Ford and you buy the 'best'. Drive a mile and walk the rest.