Heno on sky news

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Trans-sane, Jan 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Just seen a story on sky news that Ross Kemp has called for, indeed "demanded" that more helicopters be sent to the sandpit. From the snippets of the new series that were shown, the fighting has got a lot more intense. Kemp seems to think so anyway.

While he made clear that their is a lot of new equipment since his last visit, the lack of helicopters and fresh cooked food were two things that appear to have pissed him off.

Looks to be a good series. Look forward to watching it.
  2. Ross Kemp is on Radio 5 lives Simon Mayo show as well this afternoon
  3. From the brief clips of the new series I have seen, it does seem that the fighting has intensified. When does it start?
  4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

1st of Feb on Sky1. Don't know the time. And only having council digital, I will no doubt have to scrounge a place on a mate's soffa... :D
  5. He's also scheduled to be live on Kay Burley's show on Sky News at about half-past four this afternoon.
  6. I'd lick the sand out from between his toes, but then I've had four double JD & cokes hehe
  7. Its on at 2200hrs sun 1st feb sky 1.

and I have Sky+ put in sunday morning, result!!!
  8. Ross Kemp was even mentioned in the Forces Debate in the House today when the were giving the MOD a hard time about the lack of info given to the public
  9. Daft thing is that his publicising of it will probably have more effect on Neu Arbeit than all of the comments made by the Military put together.

I salute the man for a) having the balls to go back and b) having the balls to champion the Army in the first place, especially as I would imagine his "normal" luvvie filled world is full of hand wringing lefties.

My opinion of Mr Kemp has done such a U turn over the last couple of years that I am now afraid to speak his name lest I do a little sex wee.