HELP4HEROESBIKE

Hi all. Just found this on facebook thought i'd share it with you.

Hello,

I got wind of a competition to do a bike design for a new Kawasaki, the winning design gets a bike. So I thought it would be good to do a design for a fundraiser. I have designed a 'Help for Heroes' bike, camo and red, white & blue. I thought we could auction the bike on Ebay or via Help for Heroes.

Click here to vote...I hope link works! Current leader only has 1000 votes.

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/ER-6n#yourgallery/Help4HeroesBike

I am currently in the TA and a lot of people I know do charity bike rides etc for this cause and I would love to do something to make a difference.

Thanks for looking and please vote!

Bec

Bordtea said:
Cheers guys.

The leader actually only has 200 odd as the person with 1000 got disqualified for some reason.
Probably spent all day creating hotmail addresses to try and win, then got rumbled.

Bordtea said:
Cheers guys.

The leader actually only has 200 odd as the person with 1000 got disqualified for some reason.
"The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following individuals and groups at its sole discretion:

• Individuals and groups who have taken action contrary to the principle of sportsmanship."

I have no idea why the leader was DQ'd but beware, the organiser may in this case deem 'getting your buddies on ARRSE to vote for your design' as unsportsmanlike.

Good luck though, I've voted.

Latest Threads