Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right i got an appointmet on monday at my army office
    i want to join the office and was wondering how long it will be till i start training if i pass all my tests
    im 18 if that will make any difference ?

craig

2. You want to join the Office :?

3. You're too late son, Ricky Gervais has said that he definitely won't make another series.

4. Ricky Gervais ?

5. Oi! Don't knock it, I joined the Office and had a great time..

6. It is impossible to say, I'm afraid.
    It all comes down to what your job choice is, how quickly your civvie doctor clears your RG8 forms, if you pass ADSC first time or not, etc, etc....
    Basically pal, there are too many factors to say. Could be a couple of months, could be a year. Just go for the interview, and go with the flow.

7. I've been in one of those Army offices and to be honest all I've seen them do is drink tea and eat subways.

I'd quite like a job there too.

8. gycraig,

You will find all sorts of good info on here related to the joining process, but if I may be a cheeky bugger, I might suggest you ask all your questions at the office on monday. Take a look in the sticky area of this forum as these sort of questions get asked on a regular basis. Have a gander through the various threads too.

When you hit the office on monday, have all you questions ready to go and I am sure the staff will be delighted to answer them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.