Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by alwayssmiley, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i hav an essay on hamlet nd am so stuk,can some1 interprt shakespeares lang esp act 3 scene 1 2 act 4 scene 1 3 4 nd act 5 scene 1,c my m8 was ment 2 b wrkn on ds with me nd shes nt tlkn 2me dnt think so neway i mean wer lyk BFF'S nd shes gon al weird she asked my op on this top nd i didnt lyk it bt she did bt dts happend lyk loadsa tyms nd shes neva bin lyk dt,du think its 2 do wit d top or sumthn else.I mean WHATEVS newy,I soooo need help on my esay, shakes stuff is cool nd hes a gud dude nd stuff bt lyk omg his stuf is lyk soo hard 2 get dnt u apprcite if u cud help.quick tym tho.
  2. First of all, wah.

Secondly, bore off you cnut.
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

My eyes hurt now :(
  4. And I'm pressing charges against you for the murder of the English language, and the assault of myself as my eyes are bleeding after reading that.
  5. sori bt its all lyk msn tlk its easier nd quicka,nw can u plz help me on my essay,iv dun lyk the intro well nearly,if i post it on here will u guys giv me sum advice if it needs 2 b improvd or nt?
  6. 1st WAH
    2nd TWAT
    3rd FECK OFF
  7. If you e-mail me what you have so far i'll edit it so it makes a little more sense.

My e-mail address is

(And wah again... whoever you are)
  8. what plz am bein serious,am sooo stressd,cmon wt about brain food?