Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Billwhyman, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I need some help. A mate has asked me if i can get any info on his wifes grandad, and great grandad, who served in WWII AND WWI respectively, with the Gordon Highlanders. He has tried the museums etc, but with no luck. Where else can he go for info? I did tell him to contact the MOD, as they keep records due to FOI, but is there anywhere else he can go?

    Any help much appreciated.

  2. If you have the service numbers ring the Glasgow help line who will pass you onto the right people. Havent got it at hand but can try and find it, being a clerk you'd probably have it anyway. had a lot of similar requests in the ACIO.
  3. Nice one, didnt even think of that one. Cheers mate

  4. If you are on DII/Tafmis, have a look at the MS Website, they have got numbers on there that can help you.

    Sluggy x
  5. :D
  6. Try here and good luck in your research.

  7. Cheers will send him the link!!