Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by princesshannah, Sep 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know if this is in the right place, or even if it's allowed, and I don't even know if you can help me, but since I can't seem to manage this by myself I'm hoping someone can. Basically I'm looking for a guy who is my.. 3rd cousin. I know he's in the army, but I haven't seen him for about six years. He's nineteen I think, and originally from Swindon. I don't think i'm allowed to name him or give any other details (from what I can gather about the site), so if anyone can help me or give me any ideas as to how I can get in contact with him, it would be very very much appreciated!
    Thank you :)
  2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Do you know what regiment he is in? After all, there are quite a few 19 yr olds in swindon, so some kind of detail would help...
  3. I don't :( I know it would be loads easier if I knew absolutely anything at all. Sorry.
  4. If he is a relative, why havent you simp-ly asked his immediate family for his details?
  5. chrisg46

What details do you know, PM if you like. I am in Swindon (play the violins...), so there is a very vague chance i might be able to provide a lead?
  6. Is he a 5ft 7", gwar, Scorpio, banjo player with a lisp who goes by the nickname of Smudger and loves lemon curd butties?
  7. chrisg46

no, he is from bristol...or do you mean his brother in reading?