• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help!

I don't know if this is in the right place, or even if it's allowed, and I don't even know if you can help me, but since I can't seem to manage this by myself I'm hoping someone can. Basically I'm looking for a guy who is my.. 3rd cousin. I know he's in the army, but I haven't seen him for about six years. He's nineteen I think, and originally from Swindon. I don't think i'm allowed to name him or give any other details (from what I can gather about the site), so if anyone can help me or give me any ideas as to how I can get in contact with him, it would be very very much appreciated!
Thank you :)
Hannah

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you know what regiment he is in? After all, there are quite a few 19 yr olds in swindon, so some kind of detail would help...

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
What details do you know, PM if you like. I am in Swindon (play the violins...), so there is a very vague chance i might be able to provide a lead?

Latest Threads