HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by King_KFC, May 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need some help if you didn't gather that from the title :D one of my relations is in Iraq. They were ment to phone on monday and didn't and After hearing the on the news that there is trouble in the area that they are in i started to wander if he was involved. so i was just wandering if you could give me some advice.

Thanks

2. Trouble? In Iraq!!!!! What is the world coming too!
    As for advice, the best advice would be to post this somewhere other than the Naffi Bar

3. Well i dont Suppose your father is in Iraq is he???

4. Communications from the area would have been locked down after any significant incident.

5. I hope this isn't a p1sstake.

KFC: I wouldn't worry (hard I know). The phones regularly go down and are often busy. If someone has been injured, they stop people using the phones till the next of kin are informed.

You'll probably find he's been stiffed for stag, or something, and didn't get a chance to ring you.

6. iu can assure you all that this isnt a p1sstake

7. I should darn well hope not. Last I heard he was living in Wales, but he could have got lost.

In all seriousnes, as has been said, comms go out after an incident, and circumstances often mean that you cannot always phone when you say you will. Im sure he will be on the blower in the next few days

8. I should darn well hope not. Last I heard he was living in Wales, but he could have got lost.

In all seriousnes, as has been said, comms go out after an incident, and circumstances often mean that you cannot always phone when you say you will. Im sure he will be on the blower in the next few days[/quote]

Well you never know Wales is a big place lol anyway thanks for the advice everyone