Help!!

Hello, I’m just looking through old photos and came across this one. Does anyone know what the numbers on the collar are for? I didn’t know whether they were medals or whether that was his number he was known by. Thank you
9B9BC402-BAD6-4C35-8801-DB95C661FF35.png

That's his collar number.
It identifies police officers in the same way that a military service number would.

That's his collar number.
It identifies police officers in the same way that a military service number would.
The real give-away is the chain from the button, which would have attached to the whistle in the top pocket.
When I was in North Wales Police (1995-2000), you were still known by your ‘collar number’.

The real give-away is the chain from the button, which would have attached to the whistle in the top pocket.
When I was in North Wales Police (1995-2000), you were still known by your ‘collar number’.
That's because there are only three surnames in North Wales.

Hello, I’m just looking through old photos and came across this one. Does anyone know what the numbers on the collar are for? I didn’t know whether they were medals or whether that was his number he was known by. Thank you View attachment 535166
It's his year of birth.

It's for letting people know he's one of those people from the Highlander film... immortals is it? Go around having sword fights with one another, careful when facing off with them, the only way to slot them is to slice their head clean off.

It's his year of birth.

It's for letting people know he's one of those people from the Highlander film... immortals is it? Go around having sword fights with one another, careful when facing off with them, the only way to slot them is to slice their head clean off.

And no rucking in a church, or holy ground.

Rucking, not fu...

Latest Threads