HELP

Hi guys im 16 and have been given my place to start trainning in March. I am still suposed to go to school untill Christamas however i havent been going the last few weeks as it is pointless. My teacher has said to my mum that the army might ask to see my attendence record now and would see i have given up on school, Is this true and if so would it mean they could take my place off me? someone please help!

You gave up on it because it was pointless? Your not going to do well in the army if you dont like doing pointless tasks.

Get your arrse back to school, go see the head and apologise for being a muppet waster, and start showing some commitment. Perhaps if you spent more time at school your spelling would be better (and yes, i know mines crap, but im much older than you!)

yeah i know what your saying, but there is nothing more i can get at school as i start training before my final exams?

i have good grades though? and i stoped going about 2 weeks ago because it gives me time to train for phase 1

i have good grades though?
Why are you asking us about your grades?

Seriously, from the state of your posts, you need to spend as much time as possible in school. Don't forget, the Army is an organisation that requires its members to equip themselves to learn lots and lots and lots of information in a short time.

More importantly than the threat that the Army might want to see your attendance records (slim) is the risk that if your mum does not ensure you attend school, she could face a fine or even imprisonment. Is this what you want?

S

Screw_The_Nut

Of course it was..i can tell its you from the blurry silhouette ....Well done you...you big hero you
Great, now buy me a beer you stab twat.

Anyway - is there any reason why we still recruit under 18s into a professional army?

Great, now buy me a beer you stab twat.

Anyway - is there any reason why we still recruit under 18s into a professional army?
I've had the cock, better know as JoeyDeacon on ignore for some time, I would recommend you do the same. Unless of course you like conversing with ********* who are sat in reeking taxi offices. Your call.

Hi guys im 16 and have been given my place to start trainning in March. I am still suposed to go to school untill Christamas however i havent been going the last few weeks as it is pointless. My teacher has said to my mum that the army might ask to see my attendence record now and would see i have given up on school, Is this true and if so would it mean they could take my place off me? someone please help!
If you want my opinion, and tough luck if you don't, as you are going to get it anyhow.

16 is too young to be joining the military, stay in school and get at least your Jr. Matriculation, not certain what that is in the UK. In Canada it means that you can be admitted to University. If you still want to make a career of the Forces then you can likely get your pick of trades, assuming your grades are good enough. A place in one of the Service Academys and a Commission are also more likely, should that be what you want.
Were I to do it again, that would be the course I would take.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15