Help

Unable to see any of the pics that are on here, no I'm not blind lol
Go to your settings, then general settings and make sure, show images is enabled.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
In order to stop getting spammed by notification of replies, do i have to go through every single subscription to turn it off? Or is there a magic button i can do the whole lot with?

In order to stop getting spammed by notification of replies, do i have to go through every single subscription to turn it off? Or is there a magic button i can do the whole lot with?
The same as in post #2, just change your notification settings.

Select what way you want from the drop down menu.

Capture- message notification.jpg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Without going all msr; if you're set up as HHH suggests and still can't see images could you let us know which browser you're using?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bing's a search engine, like Google. Do you click on Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome or something else to connect to the internet?

If ever there was a case for a mercy killing ........................

If you still have problems after following the guide in post #18 you should consider using another browser such as Opera Opera Web Browser | Faster & safer | Download the new Internet browsers free which will be faster & probably more secure than IE. There are others around but personally I've used it for years & quite like it.

Any web pages you've saved in your favourites in IE can be imported to Opera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15