Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Juan_Ramirez_III, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone help me with this before I f*cking go mad? Ive a bottle of Jack on it and ill put some money in the pot if someone can give me an answer, and a reason for answer

An egg has four a bear has one Not all eggs come from chickens and not all bears are brown What is it?
  2. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Heard two versions of this before. The first answer was 'skins', i.e. an egg has four layers/skins whilst a bear has one.

The second one was daughters. Something to do with the egg dividing into four cells to make daughters. Didn't really get either explanation, but I can be thick like that.

p.s. Is that Harry Roberts as your avatar?
  3. Nah, Lenny Bruce, both equally amusing though
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

A puzzle - claim your prize my man

A puzzle is a problem or enigma that tests the ingenuity of the solver. In a basic puzzle, one is intended to piece together objects (puzzle pieces) in a logical way in order to come up with the desired shape, picture or solution. Puzzles are often contrived as a form of entertainment, but they can also stem from serious mathematical or logistical problems — in such cases, their successful resolution can be a significant contribution to mathematical research.
  5. Its a riddle!! :D Glad to be of help!!
  6. according to yahoo answers its daughters
    you big fucking soppy cunt :twisted:
  7. Thank you all, yes I am soppy today, Ive expended all my manliness many times over Sapphic Erotica today and what I once was now lays soaked up in a tissue in the bin.
  8. so why can a bear only have one?? Bears have twins regularly!!
  9. Poles.

The oviform ellipse has four separate poles in a non-Desarguesian projective plane, whereas polar bears (not all bears are brown!) only exist at one pole.
  10. I was about to say that 8O
  11. That'll do for brain 'urts!!