Help?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by princessjeyda, Jan 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there,

I'm sorry if anyone has posted anything like this before!
    I currently write to a friend in the army, but I have heaps of spare time and would love to write to more, I've googled service pen pals and such but get sites where I have to pay heaps of money for a monthly fee etc. Is there anywhere you can just find a listof service men/women who you can write or e-mail to?

Many thanks in advance,

Jeyda :)

2. Soldier magazine

3. yes its posted everywhere on the net so a seving soldier can get sent anthrax, hate mail, bombs, etc

Why not ask your friend in the army?

4. Spend your "heaps of sparetime" with me in Wetherspoons !! Ill fill you full of war stories, heap a litre of Aftershock down you and we can waltz away the night !! :D

5. I note,with interest,that you are in Norfolk.
    Before we continue,could we have a piccie of you? The boys in those 'sandy' places have enough problems without having to worry about what you look like.Thank you.

6. Hey guys, I was only trying to be nice!
    Just forget it :)

7. So was I ! Just picture the scene, you, me, an F registered White Transit Van with a mattress in the back, Im getting a warm feeling in my tummy ! :D

8. That'll be the Anthrax mate

9. I don't even know where to get drugs let alone anthrax and doesn't that kill people? I think the police might come after me then. But it's fine I thought this would be helpful, clearly not, so just don't be nasty.

10. Fek me Reni you are one smooth operator,can I have a lend of the van :D

Princess I'm not like the nasty men on here,send me your pics and I'll forward to the lads :wink: :lol:

11. It wouldn't matter how pretty I was you'd still find something to take the piss out of, you all clearly seem to be a little immature.

12. Are you a real princess Jeyda? Is your dad the king of Norfolk?
    Is it true that Sovereign of Norfolk isn't an hereditary title, its awarded to the person with the combination of most toes and lowest IQ?

13. What do u do at college Jade?

14. How do you know i'm at college? and my name is Jeyda, no link with Jade ;) I study Multimedia, and finish this year for university. Multimedis is game design, graphic design and web design!

15. its in your profile......

is this you? http://www.menshealth.co.uk/chatroom/topic/338992

Also how about vintage dresses? I have several

And as for Jade, why have that in your email address? (clicky on yr msn sign)