• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

help worried

son has sworn oath and starting basic very very soon but they have called him back for a chat about screening...cant get hold of office...what does it mean...he and i are worried sick

vegas2005 said:
son has worn oath and starting basic very very soon but they have called him back for a chat about screening...cant get hold of office...what does it mean...he and i are worried sick
Hm, I see.

Is he a terrorist?

sorry for spelling mistake just goes to show how worried i am (keep shaking)but sensible answers please as we are genuinely worried........ this is his life long ambition joining up

Don't worry yourself too much, it could be something as simple as him missing a box that needed to be signed on his paperwork, and it needs to be completed and re- submitted.
I reccomend that you telephone, or better still visit, the office tomorrow morning and find out just what the problem is for certain. Speculation now can only get you even more worked up, and like I said it may be, amongst many possible reasons, something as trivial as paperwork being incorrectly filled out.

Latest Threads