• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help with uniform?

Basically I am after a Duke of Lancaster's/QLR stable belt. I have tried all the obvious avenues like RHQ, museums and ebay, but have drawn a blank. Can anyone help?

PM me as I am in Germany where the Bn is currently serving. I have a contact within the Battalion and a transferee in my current Regiment, I may be able to get you one, you may have to pay for it as all personnel do, however it could be freebee.

Am sorted now fellas, thanks again. Would like, but don't need to get hold of an OR's belt plate and lanyard for no2 dress. If anyone knows, please let me know. The source i got my belt from is in the know and said they were like hobby horse sh1t.
Cheers

Latest Threads