Help with the Input of LOSLOA

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Monkey-Cruncher, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello all,

    Im trying my best at trying to find an answer to the following question as im buggered if I can find the solution:

    1 x Officer

    In Reciept of LOSLOA.

    Not a problem to enter on JPA but how do I start the personal contribution which im assured by above that should accompany this?

    Also, what happens if the person shold be selected as LOS12 as he is over 37 years of age?

    I hope I make sense, if not feel free to rip me a new one.


  2. personal contribution?
  3. Exactly what I thought, especially as it is a PAYD Unit in Germany but also the JSP 752 States that pre PAYD, but still not very informative even nothing to shout about in the JSP 754...

    I have been assured it is and it is a directive from Div but I don't want to have to ask them how to do it.

    This Q includes the RAO's who is pushing for his contributions to start?
  4. under losloa he/she still pays food charges at a payd unit i believe
  5. M-C - Check your PMs.

    (Oooh, that makes me sound dead clever doesn't it??? - It's a shame I don't actually know the answer yet and am waiting for JT to tip up and steal my thunder :) )