Help with Pension form (AFPS Form 1) please....

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by gettinoutsoon, Sep 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi forum. Not got access to my pay office for a while and wondered if you could help....

    Just a standard Joe getting out after 22 and still on the AFPS 75. What do I have to do for the following parts;

    Cheers forum, much appreciated :)
  2. Hi Mate,

    I had the same dilema a couple of weeks ago, I got some good help on here and the thread is currently on page 4 of this topic.

    However I just rang the SPVA: 0800 085 3600 Pensions Dept: Option 1.

    Very Helpfull and all was sorted within 5 minutes.

    As for your witness, best not a spouse. They just told me anyone that knows you that is on the Electoral Roll.
  3. Cheers :) Much appreciated
  4. Hope that you got sorted buddy, that form is a bit technical to the untrained. :?

    The Guy that I spoke to at JPAC was fantastic, or at least he seemed to be. I suppose the proof of the pudding is when my pension and lump sum hits my bank. :D