Help with over turning discharge

HI folks not sure if you can help in 72 I signed up went to Woolwich did half my training bought my self out half way through training for twenty pounds as it wasn't for me only joined through peer pressure as had four brothers in forces was out about eight months no works etc joined back up gave it another try remember I had only done half of my training so like I said joined up sent to Woolwich again I was put in the req billit no matter who I said it to that my training hadn't finished no one listened any way I was at Woolwich for about five days shipped to Germany then within maybe another few days I was on the streets of Ireland no tin city no training for Ireland etc any way the regt I joined my brothers used to serve in they couldn't believe I was there untrained any way I managed to do what I could allways taile Charlie lol on patrol you can't imagine what was going through this eighteen year olds head one day we used to go to black Mountain I was in the snatch motor ready to go a officer a bdr and a Sgt plus driver jumped we set of with me through the hatch facing forward of we go but the idiot officer set of with out back up vehicle so hitting a certain area we was ambushed I was up in hatch no one watching my back shots fired dropped down they thought I had copped one in the head the Sgt and bdr were shot plus a woman officer panicky shouting have we to stop to his sgt but the Sgt was shot any way folks they evacuated to hospital I was sent to black Mountain you can't imaging the state of mind I was in remember this was a guy with no training we came back to Germany but it was to late for me p.t.s.d had set in drinking awol etc no help from any one I was left to my own devices was glass housed a few times they was ordered to break me and believe me the stuff they did to me was unbelievable it was mental and physical torture any way I was out as a undesirable the officer was court martial is my understanding I was informed he and the N.C.Os had lied at court martial there is so much to this story to be told it was so wrong what happened it was a conspiracy I feel to get rid of me so I was the only one who knew what happened now many years on and having to carry this burden of you can call it a white feather of shame I was fineally diagnosed with p.t.s.d in 2013 given a war pension that's it when they broke me I was called in front of c.o he just said do you want to leave I said yes he just said ok discharged I was wondering if any of you know of a way I can get this ruling overy turned as really I was suffering from undiagnosed p.t.s.d that they hadn't picked up on I ended up with alcoholism /mental institutes/prison been sober twelve years now this has been with me for over fifty years now was just wondering if it could be over turned thank you for your time reg

ignoring the officer changing gender a few times, and 1972 not being 'over 50 years ago' exactly what do you want?
You were discharged (rightly or wrongly by the rules of the time?)
You've been given a pension.

I honestly can't understand what you want to have done

Thank you for all your remarks been in a dark place for the last few days,
Bringing in my bad past back not been to good,
Will admin kindly remove this whole post please I don't want to receive any more remarks thank you .banter is good I will come back when I can write properly lol and take all your shit I am of to help other veterans take care guys from a guy with a **** ed up head take care and stay safe .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Will admin kindly remove this whole post please I don't want to receive any more remarks thank you .banter is good I will come back when I can write properly lol and take all your shit I am of to help other veterans take care guys from a guy with a **** ed up head take care and stay safe .
bill.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have given you good advice reference PTSD and who to contact.

Please do so as help and support is available from Trained Professionals.

Make the phone calls.

If this is how you treat one of your own who has p.t.s.d and has writing issues you should be ashamed of your selves if this had been another veteran not as strong as me you could have done Un repairable damage any one who thinks this story is crap you can willingly look at my records ok the white feather thing wasn't right wording but the rest is true shame on you for the records brothers had moved on from said regiment by the time I got there I was on my own oh but I can give you name of those shot shamefully way to treat some one with ptsd combat stress helped move me on
In your own time, go on.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
that would help explain how 1972 was "over 50 years ago" as well

Shit fat fingers lol not only can't I write proper I can't do numbers now meant 2013 plus just under fifty years what a crock . Full stop getting ******* good now ha

Perhaps, given your "fat fingers" on the keyboard, you could state the year that you actually joined up?

You know it seems I asked a very unusual question just asking if the decision can be over ruled ,
Even after 46yrs it plays on my mind are you really a soldier if you don't pass out weird eh

If I was the OP I'd get a facebook page started and let the Daily Mail know immediately

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka REME 88
flamingo The Training Wing 18
S The NAAFI Bar 22