• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help with non atributlable invalading pension

Ive done 4 years 9 months when it reaches my run out date. Just wondering how much I will get awarded as it only shows 5 years plus on the table that ive looked at. Any help would be very appreciated thanks

My Bad, got this from the Invaliding Pension Booklet on the DII,
• At least
two years’ but
less than five years’
reckonable service – you
will be entitled to a SIP (Service Invaliding Pension),
12 invaliding
payable immediately,
assessed using preserved
pension rates. You will also
receive a terminal grant of
three times the pension.

Here is the link: http://defenceintranet.diiweb.r.mil...1C-466E-9C9D-CAE82B6C4F57/0/A5_Invaliding.pdf

Appoligies for Duff Info, the rates do not go back prior to 5 years service, hence the confusion.

Regards

LJS

I did 23 years and was Med Discharged back in March. I still haven't got my % of disability or a war pension. My medication cost me £50.00 a month and my service pension is being hit with 22% tax. The whole system is in the air and not fit for purpose. The Vets Agency requires to be involved well before a service persons discharge date.

Hitback

Latest Threads