Help with non atributlable invalading pension

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Pension Scheme' started by foreverxbox, Jul 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive done 4 years 9 months when it reaches my run out date. Just wondering how much I will get awarded as it only shows 5 years plus on the table that ive looked at. Any help would be very appreciated thanks
  2. 5 years plus, you are correct, under 5 years Non Atributable = Big Fat Zero :cry: .
  3. but I have a letter saying Im getting a pension invalding pension so it cant be zero
  4. My Bad, got this from the Invaliding Pension Booklet on the DII,
    • At least
    two years’ but
    less than five years’
    reckonable service – you
    will be entitled to a SIP (Service Invaliding Pension),
    12 invaliding
    payable immediately,
    assessed using preserved
    pension rates. You will also
    receive a terminal grant of
    three times the pension.

Here is the link:

Appoligies for Duff Info, the rates do not go back prior to 5 years service, hence the confusion.

5. cheers mate I dont suppose you know were I can find out the monthly income of it. cheers
  6. When do you start getting it? When you leave? On that note when ARE you gonna leave :p
  7. 30th september mate
  8. I did 23 years and was Med Discharged back in March. I still haven't got my % of disability or a war pension. My medication cost me £50.00 a month and my service pension is being hit with 22% tax. The whole system is in the air and not fit for purpose. The Vets Agency requires to be involved well before a service persons discharge date.

9. Whoah I thought it was 4 years service each time? Sorry I know eff all, all I know is that I better get in ;)
  10. You will have to wait until they assess your case and send you a letter. :?