help with disturbance allowance!!

ive just moved into a married quarter from the block. i claimed disturbance allowance and it was accepted (several other people have claimed in my unit) now there comin back to me saying i have to pay it back. does any1 know the right jsp/reg that say u can or cant thanks
glovej said:
it was the fsa that ent to brigade with the case and he came back to me and said they sed yes and to claim it
First move - no. Get over it.

Can you send me your address please? I want to send you a dictionary.
unless he set up marital home for at least 30 days before taking the msq over?

Similar threads

Latest Threads