Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a potential Walt who is taking the proverbial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Baiting at it's finest there gentlemen! The Waltfinder General will be very proud! ;)

Edited for Port induced mong spelling...

afcass

Old-Salt
I think that is "nail on the head" as to what he was up to in the photo on the day Rod924!

FFS he's only got the Official Queens Diamond Jubilee before anyone who is serving. Must be the black ops stuff he did in SA:)

Why David needed to buy all the VALENTINO ROSSI stuff when he told "Phil" Val and He were good muckersm I dont know!

Joking aside. This ****** is on benefits, Has a family yet spends his-.....sorry, Our taxes on well over £2k's worth of kit on just E-bay alone, since Nov this year and on mainly Para reg kit. How can he afford that lot on disability allowance, even higher rate? He has no shame!!!
Simple. The H4H money never goes anywhere near H4H.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Simple. The H4H money never goes anywhere near H4H.

Are you ******* pissed and parading around in your ebay medals? Without question, the most stupid post of 2011! Are you dave's twin bollock?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

sallyanne09

War Hero
Are you ******* pissed and parading around in your ebay medals? Without question, the most stupid post of 2011! Are you dave's twin bollock?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that afcass meant that the money raised by Dave was kept by Dave and not handed over to H4H????

If not then yes - deffo in the Top 5 of stupid posts of 2011.

Shandy123

War Hero
taz/dave. You are obviously desperately looking for a sense of identity- a stranger to these shores, a long way from home etc...
But FFS get your priorities right. You have a wife and child depending on you to be mature, responsible and dependable.
Those hundreds of pounds spent on para ashtrays could've bought a nice week away somewhere pleasant for the 3 of you, giving your daughter some great memories for the future and a sense of security in her family.
If she finds out about this fantasy bullshit in the future what will she think of you?
If you want to be past of something join a club or society - your local library will have loads of ideas to start you off (night be an idea to avoid the ramblers group).
Its not to late to get a grip, but do it now, and as others have said, for ****'s sake stay away from military charities etc, you'll only embarras yourself further at some point.
There's no need to look for ways to big time it, as you have been- be a 'quiet hero' who's sacrifice and first thought is for his family.
Have you considered taking your family to church? Its a good way to meet people from all walks of life, spend time with your family, and get time to think things over.
Sorry, ARRSE for not ripping the piss out of him for once, but I can't take pleasure in watching this slow-motion train crash when there's a child involved.

THESUNJOCK

War Hero
To a point I agree with what you say shandy in relation to his family. There is no need to make derogatory remarks about them as its not their fault! It brings the lesson to a low level, were compassion for the Walt grows and the point being made is lost.

However, the only person driving that train is the father of the child. He is an adult and instead of applying the brakes when he could have and when he knew the game was up, he just kept going full steam without a single thought for them other than his own selfish vanity.

Whatever his motives, he only now wants to think about his family and how it will hurt them. Jack Livesey, Bob Spour, Jim Macauly, and Barry Simpkins to name but a few all had spouses who were also duped into the their fantasy world. The family's are the ones I feel sorry for.

Will Reeve stop his antics. I don't think he will, the SAPS claims prove this, joined at 16 my arse. Do I believe he is sorry. Yes he is, but only for getting caught!

At the moment he is desperate for the press no to get wind of this, unlike the press attention he got in November from playing the wounded Para. Only reason, he does not want all the people he has bullshitted in the past and future from knowing the truth.

I only hope his claim of helping a vet with PTSD is another cover story for sympathy and not true. That is the real danger with these walts! Think about these two idiots who were claiming the same.
Ryan Byrne - ARRSEpedia
Alec Webster - ARRSEpedia

Ahh i saw my old mitty on tele yesterday,good ol jack livesey, i wonder if he can pass on prison tips to taz/dave

To a point I agree with what you say shandy in relation to his family. There is no need to make derogatory remarks about them as its not their fault! It brings the lesson to a low level, were compassion for the Walt grows and the point being made is lost.

However, the only person driving that train is the father of the child. He is an adult and instead of applying the brakes when he could have and when he knew the game was up, he just kept going full steam without a single thought for them other than his own selfish vanity.

Whatever his motives, he only now wants to think about his family and how it will hurt them. Jack Livesey, Bob Spour, Jim Macauly, and Barry Simpkins to name but a few all had spouses who were also duped into the their fantasy world. The family's are the ones I feel sorry for.

Will Reeve stop his antics. I don't think he will, the SAPS claims prove this, joined at 16 my arse. Do I believe he is sorry. Yes he is, but only for getting caught!

At the moment he is desperate for the press no to get wind of this, unlike the press attention he got in November from playing the wounded Para. Only reason, he does not want all the people he has bullshitted in the past and future from knowing the truth.

I only hope his claim of helping a vet with PTSD is another cover story for sympathy and not true. That is the real danger with these walts! Think about these two idiots who were claiming the same.
Ryan Byrne - ARRSEpedia

Those two are priceless, the fekn brass neck on these these people...unbelievable.

Crafty990

War Hero
Can I just say that the two posts in which Taz managed to unintentionally reveal his regimental number were the two best posts I've ever read on this site. That gentlemen, is classic, classic comedy!

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can I just say that the two posts in which Taz managed to unintentionally reveal his regimental number were the two best posts I've ever read on this site. That gentlemen, is classic, classic comedy!

It happened once before on the 'Army Number' thread a couple of years ago.

A new user, let's call him Smith1234 chimed in to say that his first four were 2430 (or something similar).
I then asked him if his username contained his last four and the penny dropped.

Thickness is a delight to behold.

THESUNJOCK

War Hero
That I am, but I'm trying to save my honour by being honest, I've nothing to hide.

I think this was the best 2011 classic walt quote for me. More as I knew he was 100% BS from the start. He has now moved on to buying SA military sniper badges. :)

Ryan Byrne - ARRSEpedia

I really had no idea of the extent of the armed service fantasy world that so many blokes live in before I discovered ARRSE. My reaction to the tales of the sad bastards that indulge in this stuff was a bit of a mixture of mild irritation to a forgiving attitude based on the assumption that they were probably in need of mental help. Having just clicked on the links you provided I have to say that whilst still believing the people need to be paying regular visits to a hospital, my mild irritation has grown to real disgust and anger. For a while now I have looked after a few collecting "tins" for Combat Stress, a very worthwhile charity with a long pedigree that most ex servicemen will know of. The pictures of these frauds collecting money for a bogus charity that pretends to support those members of the armed forces that are suffering mental health problems due to their service, is not only despicable but also I would have thought criminal. does anyone know if this so called charity has been looked at by the authorities, because if it has not then it should be.

I agree, surely if these guys are using their (bullshit) military careers to sponge money off of normal people, this is a criminal offence and they should be dealt with accordingly. For those doing it for kicks and larging it up for admiration, should also get done over for the fact that they lie like cheap NAAFI watches. Wearing decorations not earnt should be a criminal offence. It sickens me that we have earnt the right to wear our medals, let's be fair any real serving and ex serving soldier doesn't walk round in Cbt 95/MTP even on remembrance Sunday unless still in the job.

It is annoying that these ******* are giving it big about shit they know nothing about and get away with it, and it shows the shit level of investigation when they are portrade as heroes in the local rag..... May they all rot in hell.

I earnt my medals as did every other serving soldier ex serving soldier, I am proud of what I have got and wear them with pride. to know I could be stood next to some civvie who is bluffing his case in public to get a bit of a rise out of the show fucks me right off.

phoenix04

Old-Salt
I know this chap and his antics are just about wrapped up BUT with all his claims of not working etc, why has it never been noted that he has attempted to set up his own ebay shop, which is for business users. Is this a new development to sell all his tat and try to bluff his way out of buying items he has no right to wear? Or is an attempt to make money that the benefits agency won't be aware of? (or so he thinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads