Help what are these ribbons

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
@Lucy Miller, before you mention anything to your CSgt, would you please post the entire photo from that screenshot ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cheers TOP, forgot about that.
I can see the page needs some serious updating.

I'd forgotten just how hilarious some of the entries are. Just wasted the last half our going through a few of the links.
I did the same, during my lunch break of course...

... he's a walt and you should dickpunch him.
is that punch him in the dick, or assault him with a penis?

Whilst I believe both would be funny, one is definitly going to be funnier than the other.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
is that punch him in the dick, or assault him with a penis?

Whilst I believe both would be funny, one is definitly going to be funnier than the other.
Using that infallible logic, the alternative to this would be an amusing if not exciting spectator sport too.
As long as it used real women.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's a punch in the dick.

How could you use a dick to punch someone? You can dickslap someone, also known as zwaffeling, but punch someone? Can't see it mate.
I think you have to wrap your dick around your hand before punching them.
I foresee some people experiencing logistical problems.

The UN Korea medal and OSM’s alone would have meant a career span of almost 50 years. He must have started as a drummer boy.
Started as Drummer foetus.

I think those ribbons are just the collection of knicker elastic he's managed to twang with his tales of derring do.
Probably just says "I was on HMS Daring" and just stands back and watches knickers drop.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The UN Korea medal and OSM’s alone would have meant a career span of almost 50 years. He must have started as a drummer boy.
Did he have the same members of his family killed twice by the Brits? If so, the I think we know this guy.

Did he have the same members of his family killed twice by the Brits? If so, the I think we know this guy.
Lying capitalist running dog!

MsG

Having another look it occurred to me that maybe the forth medal, top row, was not in fact the Conspicuous Gallantry Medal with two clasps after all.

Indeed keeping with the nautical theme of an esteemed time travelling RM I think his first campaign medal could in fact be the Naval General Service Medal (1847).

NGSN.jpg

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
@Lucy Miller, how did you run into thin ouen, and fo you have any more photos of him ?