Help what are these ribbons

Why?

They're gen anyway.

Trilby

Clanker
Book Reviewer
The first three in the top row appear to be (left to right as you look at them), the ribbons for the Distinguished Service Order, Distinguished Service Cross and Military Cross.

Someone who has seen a lot of active service

Mvo dso, dsc mc cgm plus 2 bars, Iraq 3 different operation service medals and numerous united nation medals plus 2 ls medals

Either a very decorated SBS hero or a Walt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mvo dso, dsc mc cgm plus 2 bars, Iraq 3 different operation service medals and numerous united nation medals plus 2 ls medals

Cheers mate sounds like a good’en - are these old or from someone in recent service

Trilby

Clanker
Book Reviewer
The right-hand ribbon of the second full row appears to be the narrow white and blue stripes of the UN Korea Medal, which, if so, would date to 1950-53.

If he were walting, I think he'd have added a Jubilee or two for luck.

The right-hand ribbon of the second full row appears to be the narrow white and blue stripes of the UN Korea Medal, which, if so, would date to 1950-53.
If so I would have expected to see the UK's Korea war medal and the UN one a lot further down being a foreign one.

If un Korea it’s in the wrong place

It was possible to get it without the queens korea

The span of un medals seem improbable

Also never known a colour sergeant to get a dso

Iraq with rosette was 2003 but was his 2nd operational tour?

Why is UNPROFOR way down the collection when it finished in '95?

Either the reggie tailor is a mong or this C/Sgt is one of those time travellers?

Plus all the other bling...

Far from gen.

If un Korea it’s in the wrong place

It was possible to get it without the queens korea

The span of un medals seem improbable

Also never known a colour sergeant to get a dso

And not have an LS&GC unless his runs ashore were very interesting! He also has Cyprus a Sierra Leone after his Iraq and a GSM a long way down. they all seem to be in the wrong order too.